Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh-ho, Dear Readers

Hello, ladies and sirs. My name is Brittany. I am back from spending my junior year abroad in Japan, during which I started a blog I had intended to be on vegetarian and cultural findings and conundrums. Now that I am back in the New World and can be a bitch in the kitch again--I had no access to cooking facilities in Japan--I thought I'd start a new, more organized and, um, consistent one. I still plan to leave my Japan blog; The Ninjin Tales, up for memory lane-ing.

Here, I will post on vegetarian culinary deeds, seeds and daily blundering about. While many meals I make for myself are vegan, I do dabble in the dairy a bit. Those recipes should not be non
veganizable, however! Please, if you might, read on, and tonight--give in to your tempeh-tations.

No comments:

Post a Comment