Monday, September 14, 2009

Harrison Ford and Numbly Treats



Prancer's got some attitude and no antlers. I, however, acquired like, ten rice balls. Fo' free! Every Friday, my school hosts a viewing and small forum discussion on a culturally/socially relevant film, and there is usually pizza. This past week's was Blade Runner, and instead of pizza there were rice balls galore. There was a curry one which I found particularly groovy. After the movie there were still many rice balls left, so a friend and I saved them from some other fate and (with permission) eagerly brought home a stash each. Above is shiso flavored konbu and ten-grain konbu.

It was the first time I had seen Blade Runner, it was very neat. I figure the rice balls were added a novel touch to the movie's Asia influenced dystopia concept? There was fruit too, and all was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment